The purpose of this award is to encourage and enable voice educators in the state of New Jersey to continue their education through professional development.
This funding is available to members of NJ NATS in good standing for participation in a professional development event or conference. It can be used to reimburse event fees or travel expenses for an event attended with the previous 365 days. There are two awards available which are each up to $300 and are awarded in the fall.
Preference is given to those who do not receive support from an academic institution.
- Member of NJ NATS in good standing
- Must be used for a voice pedagogy-related professional development event or conference
- Applicant must have attended the event in the previous 365 days
- Application form must be filled out in full
- Copies of receipts must be submitted
- Applicants are ineligible if they have a financial interest in the event or conference in question
Application deadline is November 15th, 2022.